Courseware - MSP® Foundation Programme Management Courseware – English (Paperback)
Binnen één werkdag in huis
Besides the MSP® 2011 Edition Practitioner Courseware - English (ISBN: 978 940 180 409 7) publication you are advised to obtain the corresponding publication Managing Successful Programmes 2011 Edition (ISBN: 978 01 133 1327 3).
The MSP Practitioner Certification is suitable for individuals wanting to demonstrate they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the MSP methodology in a given scenario.
MSP represents proven programme management good practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
MSP has been adopted by many organizations within both the public and private sectors. The core publication, ‘Managing Successful Programmes’, has drawn on the experiences of those who have adopted programme management.
• MSP leverages off the real-life expertise of the global programme management community, offering practical, relevant, current accessible guidance
• The new exams highlight real world applications that equip professionals for success in Programme management
This Courseware is suited for the MSP 2011 Edition Practitioner exam and contains two sample practitioner level exams. There are also two sample foundation level exams added in case the participant prefers to refresh its foundation level knowledge.
- Auteur(s)Douwe Brolsma, Mark Kouwenhoven
- UitgeverijVan Haren Publishing
- ImprintVan Haren Publishing